Since last two weeks I had been waiting for this day to arrive…cos it was today early morning that the tickets to the movie, Jaane tu ya jaane na was supposed to be opened for sale. So as yesterday’s night extended into the early hours of today I was logged into the websites of two “famous” multiplexes of Chennai….Sathyam Cinemas and Inox Movies. Both disappointed me in their own stupid ways. 😦
I was awake till 1:00 am waiting for some miracle to happen and for the schedule to be opened for online booking. I went to sleep, when there were no signs of any upgradation on any of these sites.
I was up again early in the morning…and logged into these damn stupid websites. Sathyam and Inox didn’t actually deserve, me doing all this at the cost of my early morning sleep!! Sickos! 😈
The morning newspaper carried advertisements from both Sathyam Cinemas and Inox Movies which had them saying “Booking open” and we were either asked to choose one of the three methods:
1) Book online
2) Book by calling their numbers
3) Book by SMS
And this is what I got when I checked the 2 multiplexes at 8:30am.
1) Book online – The site was up fast but there were no schedules from 4th July onwards.
2) Book by calling their numbers – Network was busy…but when it rang, no one picked.
3) Book by SMS – I got a reply SMS saying it didn’t recognise the movie. And it took me 2 msgs to get to know this. It was not toll-free.
1) Book online – The site was super fast but there were no shows 4th onwards when it came to Chennai.
2) Book by calling their numbers – Got to hear a network connection failure message each time I tried.
3) Book by SMS – No reply…sent twice…no replies both times…fukced my phone bill again for nothing!
On reaching office, we thankfully had no access to these websites (who wants to see the missing schedules the whole day?)…kept calling unsucessfully both the Sathyam and Inox phone numbers till evening. One blessed soul in Inox picked the call and informed us that online booking would start 6pm onwards (it normally would be 7pm by the time I reach home) but tickets were sold out by the time I checked the site at 6:45pm on reaching home early. Damn!!
Got to know from a friend that tickets at Sathyam, were all sold out for Saturday without them having turned-on the online booking feature. Psychos! Its scheduled now, but what’s the point? 😦
Sathyam boasts of its online booking system….but it gets laid and screwed up when in demand. Where and how does it become housefull without a single soul having booked it? I won’t be surprised tomorrow if I would get to lay my hands on one of the booked tickets. 😛
Sathyam guys, go to hell!! You suck big time!! iilii
I believe its High Time for other multiplexes to come up…the monotonous hold that these nuts enjoy, has to be broken!!! Hmmph!