This is my second tag over here…last one being the 123 book tag, tagged by Sanket…and this time, its Revs who pushed me into getting a little candid with this (self-damaging…a little atleast) tag!! Thanks Ms. Intellect!! 😀
Here I go:
6 whatever’s about me:
1) Inflation being on the higher side or not, fuel prices rising or not, recession approaching or not…just doesn’t matter to this crazy mind that I have. It just keeps running non-stop 24/7…don’t know why.
2) I adore kids, especially baby girls…don’t know why.
3) I dream a lot and interestingly remember each of the dream, but only for a short period of time…don’t know why.
4) I can remember the names of girls from my Kindergarten classes onwards, but when it comes to names of guys I go blank 80% of the time…I don’t wanna know why! 😉
5) I secretly love being the center of attention…but don’t know how to react when I’m one. Same situation applies while being elated…don’t know why.
6) I tend to make friends easily and most of them last long. Some just drift away and I don’t tend to stop them…don’t know why.
5 things I miss right now:
1) Playing chor-police with Mahi (Last played: On the last day of my 2nd grade). I loved being the chor (thief) who never missed an opportunity to get caught by the cute inspector Mahi. 😉
2) Scoring centums in Mathematics (Last scored: In 3rd grade…99 in 10th grade boards came nearest to achieving the dream). More than scoring centum, I loved the envious look on my closest competitor’s face.
3) Going down the Brigade road in Bangalore, bunking college classes just to get a glance our counterparts from the gals college. I loved the innocent flirting that happened, eye-to-eye.
4) Chai (Tea) at Amir-bhai’s theka at my engineering college backgate. I loved the combination of ginger flavoured tea along with high-fat, high-cholestrol half-boiled egg sandwich.
5) The only reason for choosing as well as attending the boring electives. The lady in Red. I just loved being in her vicinity.
10 things I wanna achieve in a decade:
1) Learn to speak technically using the right terminologies and not using the 5th grader grammar English as I tend to do now.
2) Get a post graduate degree.
3) Learn a foreign language…French, Italian or German…as well as an Instrument…Guitar preferrably.
4) Get out of this IT field.
5) Go on a trip to the himalayas at least, if not Switzerland…got to hold fresh snow.
6) Take up writing, professionally.
7) Take part in a marathon.
8) Be well settled in life…financially as well as emotionally.
9) Donate 5-10% of my monthy income…which now is very infrequent and seems impossible.
10) Give more than what I get (be it anything!)…I am trying hard now.
I have already done the 123 book tag so I am skipping it here. I tag the following people: