Yesterday when I was busy as usual (if I say working, no one believes…hmmph!), Raji pinged to tell me something important that was cooking on elsewhere. It went on for about 14 mins before I had to go for a meeting(???). And NO, all the while princess didn’t gossip and as usual I DIDn’t flirt. 😀 A part of our conversation went like this:
Raji: Common…why don’t you flirt with me?
Me: No…I don’t flirt!
Raji: I won’t tell anyone…your image won’t be damaged. Common try.
Raji: Hmmph…common, flirt with me you $%&# (lazy…is a bad word, so encrypted. This is just FYI!) boy!!
Me: No…my teammate is calling me…must be a meeting! catchya! 🙂
Ctrl+Alt+Del and I went for a much needed Tea-break! 😛
How to avoid gals? – I am supposed to write on this. But who will read? Even I won’t read on such a topic! 😛
The royal challenge was given by Princess Raji! – It’s practically challenging, cos I cannot even think to do that in real life! (Now am thinking…is it a challenge or is it a confession, I just made! 😛 ). 😀
So let me put down five ways to avoid gals and/or to make them avoid you:
1. Don’t look at them AT ALL – This is the most difficult of them all. (I love failing this test, over and over again!! 😛 )
Say you are sitting in the cafeteria – eating nothing and talking to no one – and then a girl enters. – Try not to look at her again (again cos you would have looked once, when she enters na…isnt that enough?)…
If she looks at and walks towards you…get up and go towards the exit and if she follows you, run – its easy to do, as you have no plates to deposit in the cleaning area or have no one to say bye to. (But you will know how easy it is, only when you try doing it! 😛 – No I don’t recommend the try! Hmm…)
2. Don’t take bath or don’t brush your teeth – Even a gal with bad breath, will avoid you giving that priceless disgusting look.
Not so long ago….I was telling our princess that even if the gal is and looks fresh-as-of-yesterday, she would look nice to me and that I would talk to her (did I hear someone call me a desperado? hmmph…same to you!). She told me “But if you are as you were yesterday, you won’t be her tomorrow.” I wondered why then, but now in this context it seems like a good (additonal) point 😛 on how to avoid gals! 😛
3. Tell a gal that you like men – If you tell her that, she will avoid you. Not only will she avoid you, but even tell her friends about it. You would be the talk of the town, in no time. As they say, “Tell-a-woman is the next generation Tele-phone”! 😉
4. Talk about other gals to her – If you like a gal so much that she looks lovely when not in close proximity, talk to her about other gals…about how beautiful and $#% (hot…is encrypted…FYI) they are…how sweet and $exy their voices are…how you like to look at them (look only cos such a gal, never talks, of all ppl to me…shhhh)…et al.
5. Fight with her – Pick any topic and fight with her. Some gals don’t even need a topic, for that matter…and a few have a natural flair to fight….so mostly its dishum-dishum-get lost…but then you have to be careful about some who forget the fights and come back like nothing ever happened and some of them who love to fight over and over again too!! hmm….
PS: I don’t avoid gals…this maa-ka-ladka bigad nahi gaya! 😉
Anyways…a kitty friend of mine, had a challenge with her mom about whose lips these are in the below picture. My answer matched with her mom. She was furious, for being a bad friend (now lips come after friendship, only in the dictionary isn’t it? 😛 ) and asked me to take the verdict of mango (aam) junta (people) over here at Ch1. So whose lips are those? Don’t forget to temme in the comments!! 😛