“Even if you feel like crying, swearing, throwing punches… do all of them, but you are also to DO the tag” she said in the kindest way possible. I now think that was her way of requesting. Well, she gave a deadline of “10 days and 12 hours” to complete this tag. Guria couldn’t have been more kind (aur haan, I don’t deserve more too…woh bhi hey 😛 ) than this!
Thanks G, for tagging. 😉
Disclaimer: Main Guria pe haath rakh ke kasam khaata hoon, jo bhi kahunga sach kahunga aur sach ke siva kuch nahi kahunga. 😀
1. I believe I’ve two personalities living inside of me. One – is this introvert who likes to keep to himself, is silent, a thinker, a ploy-master…and two – is an extrovert who is carefree, bindaas, thinks not much, is crazy and doesn’t bother much about anything or anyone. Two fears one for his predictable nature while One uses two for his own selfish escapisms. Point is – I’m as a whole confused.
2. I don’t like talking on the phone…friends often complain that I don’t call. I often ask them to call or to give me a miss-call or leave a text if they want me to call ‘just to talk’. And when I call or get a call ‘just to talk’, it goes on and on!! 😛
3. I talk a lot about God and philosophy…but I’m least religious person in my family. I rarely visit temples or any other religious places (In-fact I go over there to check out the architecture and carvings). Philosophy is my pet subject and I think it comes naturally to me. All I need is a pair of attentive ears to start music!! 😉 Nah…I’ve tried but I seriously can’t write about it…
4. I try to make light of whatever situation am in…or others are in. Most of the times (with others), it backfires but then me being just who I am, don’t stand to learn from it (to me its not a mistake, to learn…huh!).
5. I’ve a short term memory loss…not as severe as Ghajini had, but I have it at my own level. This makes me a poor reader…I can’t read novels…as by the time I come to the 7th page, I forget about the character. When I read Godfather, I made a note of all the character names on a sheet of paper for reference everytime I wondered – for instance – who Santiano was.
6. I dunno if I’m good or bad at writing, but I’ve been on the editorial board of magazines and newsletters all through my academics as well as now. Be it in school, pre-college, engineering college (department level) as well as currently at office for the quarterly SAP newsletter. Its more fun editing than writing. And yes, I can’t edit my own post. I hate cutting off my own lines! 😉
7. I love being amidst women…of all ages…for I believe they are the best when it comes to listening (Oh! I forgot to say – I talk a lot!) as well as in gathering news (keeps me up to date). And yes, God has been kind to me on this front. Touch wood. On the other hand, this has quite often than not lead me to face the wrath of jealous men/boys. But let me tell you this also…that those men/boys who have not been jealous have enjoyed the same “touch of God”! 😉