I’m very well the pleased to let you fans know that this Blogger has agreed to let me write one article every month for you guys on his blog. I had to send him a lot of mails and give many a missed calls before he finally agreed to let your favorite Rakhi share her rants with you people, her fans.
Today is my favorite day of the year and I prayed Jeeejuusssss all day long on an empty stomach after breakfast. By the way, I also had a wonderful time with friends at lunch and then with family at dinner. Some fans came home too with plum cakes. Love you for all your love and kindness Jeeeejuussssss!!!!
Note: Do not hate me (like you love me) if you feel my top 10 events are not so important and in your list! XoXo
1. It felt like there was a worldwide recession, what with everyone I met talking about losing jobs. Later I realized that they were talking about the death of Steve Jobs. I didn’t know him personally, but since everyone around were emotional I shed a tear too. However I still listen music on my Sony mp3 player.
2. Anna Hazare came out of nowhere and took the nation by awe with his anti-corruption campaign before it seemed to look like an anti-congress campaign and then like an anti-constitutional campaign amidst many other looks.
Rumor is that, come 2012 and the regional TV channels in the south will have primetime reality shows dedicated to him, some titled “Kaun banega Kalyug ka Gandhi?”, “Anna ka Swayamvar”, etc.
Note: Don’t feel bad, if I can’t find time to write this article because I see some work for me in 2012, thanks to the Anna reality shows.
3. India won the Cricket World Cup after 28 long years, but by Jeejuss I assure you that Poonam Pandey had nothing to do with inspiring the Indian team to win the quarter & semi-finals. I remember that day very clearly because the make-up on my face was all messed up as I had cried seeing Sachin Tendulkar being carried around the Wankhade on the shoulders of his teammates.
Sadly, the enthusiastic cricketers who lifted ‘God’ that day find themselves out of the team for various reasons. Sunny Deol shared what he calls ‘ander ki baat’, the Inside Joke – “Better go underground, than go down under”! LOL
4. The World population crossed 7 Billion this year and Indians did the best they could and saw to it that the 7Billionth child was our citizen. Up yours, China!
5. A lot many creative people died this year, which had me worried. Abhishek Bachchan assured me that we didn’t have to worry about it that much!
But then I feel bad about our country losing some of its brightest stars. Rest in peace, all their souls. May Jeejusss give them all a place in his heart.
6. We had so many scams this year that I’ve lost a count of it.
Another thing I’ve lost a count of is the number of rip-offs of the stupid (as the singer called it) soup song ‘Why this Kolaveri Di?’ that anyone-can-sing!!
7. I was shocked to know that Aamir Khan had a baby, without his wife getting pregnant. I was thinking for long long time, “Jeeejusss, what this world has come to?” before Rahul baba explained to me about this surrogacy thing.
8. I don’t know what point Veena Malik wanted to make. Posing in your birthday suit is ok, but why did she allow someone to write ISI on her forearm using a cheap temporary tatoo ink??! No wonder ISI and its mistress Pakistan were annoyed by her, for taking the “cheap publicity is afterall publicity” legend a little too far.
I really can’t understand some stupid women.
9. I don’t know much about politics but I know 2 things for sure about Kapil Sibal. One, he has a soft spot for Sonia Gandhi and two, he’s jealous of ManMohan Singh. When there are so many unsolved issues for the politicians to clear, I don’t know why Kapil Sibal waste his time searching for doctored images & videos of Sonia-ManMohan on social networking sites.
10. Coming to my own self, I proposed to a lot many men and tried to get married but alas! There are still aplenty over-eligible men whom I can propose/re-propose in 2012 like Rahul Baba, Ratan Tata (post retirement), Yuvraj Singh, among others. If any of you dear men out there would love to confirm your eligibility, say “I do” in the comment section and I’ll take care of the proposal. Experienced, you see!! ❤ XoXo 😀
Wish you all a very Happy New Year. See you in 2012!! 🙂 May Jeejjusss Bless you!! 🙂
All of Yours, Rakhi! 🙂