We all know that Women Love To Shop and we also know Men Do Not Hate To Shop, so then what is it that makes women not shop like a man?! 😛
Here we go:
1. Blame it on the genes, for she’s got the ones that makes her go “Shopppppeeeeeeeeeeng”!
2. She is not satisfied by her shopping spree unless she gets to wait in the queue to the trial/changing room – the only queue where she’s the most patient, ever – and until she tries on half a dozen items, to say the least.
3. She would not know if the garment/dress does fit her. Even if she did, she would not know if she’d look fit or fat on wearing it.
4. Her shopping spree has to be both a combo of window-shopping & the actual shopping.
5. She has to make sure that the garment she’s picking up is unique – not already owned (or worn) by known & unknown people.
6. She does not need to plan on what to buy. She buys it whenever she gets to see something that she likes.
7. She has to look out for all the possible & best bargains before she decides to buy, even if she’s helping someone else do the purchase.
8. Unlike a man, she can’t wait to shop for clothes/shoes/purses until they are worn out.
9. She can quit a sumptuous meal (or go on a diet) if she makes up her mind to fit into something she wants to get into.
10. She does not want to shop like a man, for it is not shopping if one doesn’t take a look at over a 100 items before walking out of the shop without buying anything at all.
PS: Ladies, this is just for fun. However, do let me know of the points that you disagree, if any! 😉