I am currently suffering from a disease which is preventing me from frequently updating this space!
Its called writer’s block….No cure has been found yet…so I trying to complete some age old deliverables! 🙂
Long back, Amrita had tagged me with this meme…so here I am! 😀
The rules –
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged!
Here I go….
1. I have since long had this plan of going to jog early in the morning but I am told 8 am isn’t early enough.
2. I am a cleanliness freak…Wore one pair of jeans every single day, the whole of 3 semesters without washing. Yes, I freak out when it comes to cleanliness.
3. The tuffrey at the backgate of my college was the very place we visited atleast once the previous night before a board paper…for a chai…I don’t smoke…I guess, thats the very reason why we cleared all papers at first go.
4. Instrumentation & Electronics (I&E) was the stream I chose ignoring the Comp Sci seat available…When it came to campus placement, the I&E companies never came and I landed in the Software industry…was that fate?
5. The first gal I had a crush on was only 6 yrs old. So was I.
6. Had a major crush on my science teacher. Didn’t see her after school. A friend said she looks all wrinkled now…so am thinking if I should go see her or let her be like she is in my mind? What say?
7. I love speed…and I have no control over it when I drive…I have touched the 100km/hr mark on my Activa’s odometer…but dunno why am not able to break it!! Is 100 the limit??
8. And ya…I do not sing songs when I drive….I have this habit of closing my eyes as I sing…hmmmm…
9. Strumming the guitar seemed easy and that made me join the classes…As of now, am mere noise and less music!
10. This women’s day, I wrote a small poem and sent it as an online card to 50 women across the world…some known and some unknown….and I got 50 thank you notes! You can check that card HERE! 🙂
11. I love beaches…Almost every alternate weekend I go there…Love the feel of sand on my bare feet!
12. All my friends (almost) have touched foreign soil atleast once so far in life…be it for studies or for work. Though I am attached to India, I dont want my passport to die a Virgin! Let her also see the world! 😉
13. The numbers 1 and 3 are my lucky ones…The number 13 is not a lucky number for me either mainly cos I think it constitutes of 1 and 3. Friday the 13th – is even better…I have had the best of them this February and March!!
14. Speaking again of numbers, I am Konkani speaking guy and 7 is considered lucky for us…why? I have no clue…but my luck doesn’t extend beyond 3!
15. My birthday is fast approaching….and I hate that am getting older on paper….I booked a ticket yesterday to Bangalore for 30th April, with my current age…a feel good factor for that day! yay!! 🙂
16. I wanted to be a doctor and fight illness…As a S/w engg I am debugging codes…are they the same in a different way?
17. I get along very well with women…especially if they are committed/engaged/married/old/dead! The rest come and go or belong to the categories I get along with! Aila…
18. Tension or not, I bite my nails…I dont eat them as I dont like dead fossil.
19. I love dark coffee and chocolates…the bitter taste rekindles my mind.
20. I get up before the alarm rings…I wonder if the alarm clock is there to wake me up or if I am there to put it to sleep???!!!
21. I love Keira Knightley and Cobie Smulders…they have something in their eyes, which pricks me!!
22. Books is something is which I miss reading these days…I sleep off the moment I am done with 2-3 pages…however interesting the book is, and thats dangerous!! I need to stop reading those 2-3 pages till that time!
23. I was a sentimental person for a major part of my small tennure in life….Now no more senti…just mental!
24. It’s been years since I have played volleyball and football…and about 3 yrs since I played cricket…its only Table tennis these days!! With age, the balls do shrink!
25. I complete a year in blogging externally, this month…its been so kind of all you guys to keep me going on! You commenters and readers are the real motivators! Its been nice knowing you all so far!! You are THE best!! 😀
I dont know 25 ppl to tag…so I will tag a few and leave the rest open….